25 September 2014

Not Much Change

Every day still feels the same, but like I said before, I still enjoy it. Work is hard, work is stressful, but my coworkers make everything fun. They're truly the best. I started my Exploring Marketing class earlier this morning and I have my first Exploring Leadership class in a little over an hour. Marketing went well, I really like my teacher - who also teaches Leadership - but I just wish it wasn't at 08:30! Since the last time I wrote, nothing much has really happened. I injured my shoulder so I'm on light duty until further notice. That's not very fun at all. I apologize the quality of my blog is gradually decreasing. I feel as if I never have much to write about, yet I'm always busy. I'm just busy with the same things every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment