07 May 2014

The Waiting Game

The wait for my check-in day feels like forever! I don't check-in until August 11th, however, the first check-in day for Fall Advantage is coming up in a few short days on May 12th. I didn't want to do FA when I applied, but seeing people getting ready to make the trip down to Florida makes me a little jealous! I'm so excited for them, I've talked to a lot of these people through Facebook and I cannot wait to hear the stories they will have to share.

I have not one, but two countdown apps on my phone. Why? I don't even know. But there's 92 days until I leave for Florida and 95 days until my check-in date. I'm so excited to meet everyone, especially my flatmates. I have found 5 amazing girls that I'm hoping to live with. Disney does their best to place everyone where they want, but they cannot make guarantees. We're hoping for a 3 bedroom apartment in Chatham Square, however we don't get to fill out DORMS information until about 10 days before check-in. I'm anxiously awaiting the email!

I don't know how I'm going to pass the time waiting. I've applied for many summer jobs here at home and haven't had any luck. I'm going to keep applying and hope I get hired so I can earn money for my program. I spend a lot of time watching DCP vlogs and reading some blogs here and there. That's all I can do, really. I have a favorite blogger, her blog is: Ears On Emily. I swear I have read through all of her posts probably 5 times, so if you're reading this, go check her blog out.

But that's all I have for right now, thanks for reading!

Days until check-in: 95

No comments:

Post a Comment