10 July 2014

Tumblr, Packing Lists, and More...

So I decided to make a Tumblr and then added a second account onto it. My personal Tumblr is: here, and my DCP Tumblr is: here. I still don't fully understand Tumblr, but I'm doing my best! Leave me your Tumblr links and I'll do follow-for-follow!

Also, please give me links to any packing lists that are helpful! Yes, I have my own packing list, but it's always good to compare to others'!

I finally finished my NH paperwork last night! I had waited to finish the last form - the W-4 - until my dad got home to make sure I filled it out correctly. I also received an email from Southwest last night saying our trip is right around the corner! I don't get to print out boarding passes until the day before our flight, which is stressing. Hopefully I don't forget!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Here is my tumblr! Don't worry I still don't understand it either. Haha. :) http://katelyngail.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete