15 July 2014

Bursts of Feelings

It's 1:27 a.m. right now and since I can never seem to fall asleep, I decided to watch AmypuddlesDCP's videos on YouTube yet again. Amy is easily my favorite DCP vlogger ever. After watching a few videos, I can't help but have so many feelings. These feelings are indescribable. There's feelings of longing, gratitude, excitement, joy, happiness, and so much more. I've been feeling really nervous and antsy about starting my program, but Amy's videos always cheer me right up. Amy, if you ever stumble across this, I hope you know how many of us you have inspired. So many of us hope to make videos as well as you did and to inspire the future seasons of DCP students. We are all very grateful you took the time to make your videos, they are loved by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment