27 February 2015

Extension Update

I know, I know...I've gotten awful at this whole blogging (and vlogging) business. I have succumbed to my long hours and need for sleep. There's been a lot of changes since I updated over a month ago. I moved into a different apartment complex; the one I originally wanted: The Commons! I now live in a 2 bedroom, 4 person apartment and it's small and cozy. I like it. The laundry is a huge plus!

Tomorrow is my last shift at Animal Kingdom, say what?! That's right, I will no longer be working in Animal Kingdom merchandise after tomorrow... I will be working in Epcot merchandise as a part of the 2015 Flower and Garden Festival! I am SO excited to be working at my favorite park!

My end date to my program changed recently as well. I will now be leaving in late April due to school. I'm sad to cut my program short by 2 weeks, but I have a feeling I'll be back in the next few years.

In less than 2 days, it will be the month of March. That means I'll have to say, "I'm leaving next month". It's scary. I'll have spent almost a year here. My life has changed drastically in that short amount of time. Part of me is ready to head back to Michigan, the other part is scared to death. But right now, the best thing for me is to finish university. I need my degree. As much as I hate the thought of leaving Disney, I know it's what is best for now. If it's meant to be, I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment