25 August 2014

Last Minute Decisions...

I made quite the quick decision a couple of days ago. If you follow my social media, you know what the decision is already. I decided to apply for the DCP in Disneyland for the Spring Advantage 2015 season. I wasn't going to apply until after I graduated, but I saw apps had dropped and it just happened. I was almost immediately offered a WBI but was able to make a call the next morning to surpass it because I'm a current Cast Member. My phone interview is Tuesday the 26th! Wish me luck!

I have Monday and Tuesday off this week and then I officially start my job at Pizzafari! My assessment was moved to Wednesday, so fingers crossed that I pass and I get to remove that little red ribbon from my name tag!

It's been really hard to keep up with things since my schedule is still crazy. Hopefully this week it will start to settle down and I'll get a routine going. I really have to do laundry, I've been putting it off for so long! I also have to apply for an early release from housing because of school and then go to AK Costuming to get the correct hat for my uniform! We also STILL haven't gotten an apartment check list and we've been here almost three weeks...oops!

2 comments:

  1. What exactly do you have to do for the assessment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just had to answer questions about my location and things we offered and safety stuff!

      Delete