15 August 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy

I've only been in Florida for a week and it feels like a month. I had the housing meeting on Tuesday - which wasn't as bad as everyone says it is. It got boring at the end, but it's not awful and the ladies who ran it were entertaining and fun. Wednesday was my day off so 3 of my flatmates and I went out for tea to celebrate my birthday early! We went to the Grand Floridian for the Afternoon Tea and it was so cute! They even gave me a rose for my "birthday"! My flatmates and I also went to Universal Studios' City Walk together!

Alyssia, Hannah R, and I just got back from Magic Kingdom. I was going to stay in for the day and take a nap because I haven't been feeling well lately and have had long days, but I'm glad I decided to go out. I tried my first Dole Whip, yum!

I started my first day of training this morning, it was called Welcome to Operations. It was...interesting. It was mostly about safety, really. Our leaders tried to make it fun and interesting, bless them. I have training again tomorrow early but thank goodness I don't have to wake up a five a.m. for a third morning in a row!

But with that, I'll leave you with some pictures of some things I've done so far. Sorry about the lack of order in this post, it's late and I'm super tired!















No comments:

Post a Comment