17 August 2014

More Orientation and My Birthday!

It's hard to remember what I've posted about and what I haven't. All the days seem to run into each other and I can never remember what day I did what. Last time I wrote was Friday, only two days ago. It feels like it's been a week.

Yesterday was my birthday! It was weird not seeing my family or friends from home, but I still had a good day. I started the day off with training from 12:00 to about 3 or 4-ish in the afternoon. I got my free shoes for QSFB yesterday! After that I came home to eat and change out of my business attire before I really got my day started. I've been talking to a girl over text for a while now and she doesn't check-in until Monday. We've become really close in the time we've been texting, which is pretty much 24/7 now! Her parents surprised her with park hopper passes so I finally got to meet her and her family yesterday! I think we hugged for like five minutes, haha. We spent the rest of the night in Magic Kingdom and it was a blast. I'm glad I spent my birthday with them, I felt like I had some family!

Today is my last day off until next Saturday. I have DAKlimation on Monday and then start on-the-job training on Tuesday. I'm really nervous, especially since all of my OJT days are 9.5 hours long! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment