07 June 2014

Pre-DCP Mondays Challenge

If you have seen this picture floating around,
you may have been wondering what it is. Well, I made this challenge a few weeks ago for us Fall participants, to help pass the time! The directions are exactly what the title says, it's a challenge for Mondays! We check-in on a Monday, so I thought that would be a good day to make the challenge for. I started it at 12 weeks because that's how many weeks I had left until check-in. You start at 12 weeks and countdown until check-in! Yes, I came up with this idea, it is original and my own, so please do not take credit for it. If you want to follow my challenge, my username on Instagram is @ConnorHannah . I also track this challenge with the hashtag #PreDCPChallenge ! I look through it and like and follow a lot of people! I'll be on 9 weeks on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment