20 June 2014

Progress!

There's been a couple more steps leading towards my DCP this week! On Wednesday I received this lovely email:
Yay for finally getting more emails!

And today we FINALLY bought plane tickets! I checked the airline website this morning and discovered the flight I wanted had filled up and all of the prices went up. I had a small panic attack and immediately called my mom and told her we need to get tickets today! So after some bickering and one mental breakdown later (on my part), our flights are booked! Unfortunately the airline we picked did not offer any non-stop flight options, so we have a connecting flight in Chicago. I haven't been to Chicago in a few years, so I'll be excited to stop there, even if it's just in the airport for an hour!

My mom and I have also decided that her, my brother, and I need to invest in a passport for the each of us. My dad does international travel with his job and if there were ever a reason for us to need to get to him, a passport would certainly be helpful. Plus, we really don't want to take my social security card to Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment