03 June 2014

10 Weeks! (Actually, 9 Weeks and 6 Days...)

I'm so close to being in the single digits of weeks counting down! The time is starting to feel like it's passing by faster. While that is exciting, it's scary also. I get to go on vacation for a week starting Saturday, though! That's always a nice break (even though I have done absolutely nothing all summer...)! I'm looking forward to getting to use my new camera more. The sunsets up north are always so pretty, I must have at least 100 pictures of them throughout the years!

After we get home from vacation in two weeks, my mom said we can finally start getting things set with the plane tickets and rental car and all that fun stuff! Yay! I brought up possibly getting a passport to my mom as well because I don't want to bring down my social security card, so hopefully I'll be getting one soon! I also get to look forward to getting a new phone before I leave because our contract with Sprint needs to be renewed soon, so that's fun! I don't know whether to get the gold iPhone or the silver one...I'm leaning towards silver... But other than that, nothing has been going on, really.

My flatmates and I still have to get things sorted out about our housing situation, but a few of us had another Google Hangout recently and that was really fun! Well, besides the part when a spider decided to crawl up my arm towards the end...
I'll be seeing this beautiful sunset again in four days!


No comments:

Post a Comment