23 June 2014

Post - Course Registration

I just finished registering for my classes! Let me tell you, it was CRAZY. The webpage opened up right at 00:00 (midnight), only we were faced with a problem...the dreaded orange circle. What is this orange circle, you may ask? It's the loading screen, and it stayed like that for a good 10 minutes. We overloaded the site! We all went a little crazy...



 
That's just a SMALL portion of what went on. And is still going on, on the DCP Facebook page! It's CRAZY. 

 So, what did I get?? Drum roll, please...
 

YAY! I got the two classes I wanted!! I knew I had to take Exploring Marketing, but I decided to try for Exploring Leadership as well on a spur of the moment decision this morning. Luckily, you can drop the Exploring Series classes without penalty if need be. I'm also in classes with my some of my roommates! I have a couple in one and a couple in the other! How cool! 

After all of the worrying about what classes we were all going to get, I think I can safely say we're all now feeling like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment