14 June 2014

Back Home

Well, my week-long vacation has come to an end. It feels like we just arrived and now we're back at home. I definitely have some post-vacation sadness going on. On the bright side, I get another - smaller - vacation in a couple weeks. After that, my vacations for the year are over. My family always takes another vacation in August, but it falls the week after I leave. I'm sad I won't get to go, but at least I get to work for Disney! I'm posting this from my phone and my vacation pictures are on my camera so I'll transfer those to my laptop tomorrow and make another post. I do, however, have some pictures of my favorite items I got while on vacation.
 
My "Dorothy slippers"! I saw these and knew I needed them since my feet are ALWAYS cold! 


Beaded bracelets from one of my favorite restaurants! The restaurant is an authentic Polish place and it's AMAZING. I bought one of these bracelets last year (with rainbow flowers) and never took it off until guard season in college, when I lost it. I was so upset, but glad they still sell them so I could get more! They didn't have another rainbow, but the blue is super pretty and the purple and green has my two favorite colors! 

Because of my love for all things Irish, my mom picked me up this Irish prayer stone from the shop on site at the largest crucifix in the world! It was really cold and windy yesterday so I stayed at the cabin while they visited since I have visited before. 

I also got this from the Polish restaurant! I couldn't resist the shamrock! 
New Pandora charm! Lucky Penny! So cute! 
Back side of the charm! It says "Keep me for good luck"! 

I got more than the stuff pictures, but those were just my favorites! 

No comments:

Post a Comment