01 July 2014

Closer and Closer

It's already July; I can now say I'm moving to Florida next month. It's crazy how fast time is going. I leave for Florida in one month, six days. I check-in in one month, ten days. August arrivals should start seeing more emails come soon. New Hire paperwork should be here within the next couple weeks; the DORMS emails will probably come at the end of July. Until then, there's just more waiting.

Some random things:
Team USA just lost in soccer. I never got into soccer until the World Cup this year and now I'm sad it's over for us so soon. I'm really proud of the team - even though I don't know much about them - they played really well. I think I'm going to root for Brazil, France, and the Netherlands to win now.

I might redesign my blog. I've noticed more DCP bloggers start to use the same design I am, and me having a "I hate being similar to other people" tic, I've started looking at different possible looks for my blog. I'm not sure if I'll change it, I really love mine as it is, but I want my blog to stand out and be different.

If I don't blog before then, I hope everyone has a fun and safe Independence Day!

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck to you on your journey, I'm a FA 2012 alum. I had the time of my life during my program and I learned a lot about myself in the process. Hope you do the same!!

    ReplyDelete