09 July 2014

New Hire Paperwork

Well, a couple hours ago I received these lovely emails:

I was so excited to finally get these documents - until I started filling them out. There's a TON of paperwork you have to fill out (online). I can't post any pictures of the Portal or the documents it contains, but I did take a quick screenshot of this: 

I got really giddy when I saw that. It feels official now, I'm going to work for WALT DISNEY WORLD. Aaaaah I'm so excited!!

The New Hire paperwork is exactly what it sounds like: paperwork for new employees. These are things like a W-4, emergency contact info, company policies, etc. It's a long and tedious process filling out the paperwork; it took me about an hour to finish most of it. I'm just about done, I only have the W-4 left and I'm waiting until my dad gets home to complete that.

No comments:

Post a Comment