24 July 2014

Meetup and More Waiting

This past Monday I met another girl who is doing the DCP! We've been talking for months now and a few weeks ago we realized we only live three hours away from each other. So we picked a town halfway between the two of us and we got to hangout for a few hours! We had a really random day but it was so fun and I'm so glad I got to meet her! She was super nice and funny and I'll definitely be hanging out with her in Florida!

More waiting. It seems like most of this program consists of waiting! The August 4th arrivals received their DORMS emails a couple of days ago and I am now anxiously awaiting mine! DORMS is the system Disney uses to pick roommates and apartment complex preferences. You're not guaranteed anything, but they certainly try their best. I'll try to remember to screenshot some things and give more info. on DORMS once I get the email. I'm the designated team leader for our group of six, so I'll be going into the system first and sending the other five girls their request. Hopefully nothing goes funky and there won't be any problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment