09 July 2014

Less Than a Month

As of yesterday, July 8th, it is now under a month until I move to Florida! I have felt completely terrified the last week of moving. It's a lot different going from 100 days until moving to just over 30 days. I'm über nervous but I still don't regret accepting my offer. I was extremely nervous to start college and I ended up loving the independence. I know this journey is going to be hard at first, but I know I can do it. It helps knowing there's thousands of other people my age going through the same thing as I am that understand how hard it is; there will always be someone I can talk with.

Since I'm now under a month until leaving, that means I get to do what I'm dreading most: packing. I'm honestly such a procrastinator when it comes to packing, I'll probably end up starting the week before I leave and have a few panic episodes along the way... haha oops!

I should also be getting New Hire paperwork soon, so that's exciting! A lot of August 4th arrivals have completed theirs and some September arrivals said they have received theirs as well, yet I haven't heard of any people with my arrival date that have received paperwork. Ah well, it will come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment