28 July 2014

"See Ya' Real Soon!"

I don't have much to update on, but I received this lovely email earlier today!!!
A few short days...more like 13! Wow, that's CRAZY. 13 days until I start this wild ride. I saw an old picture I had that said 123 days, I swear, it seems like yesterday when it was that far away! I'm still really nervous, but I think my excitement has finally taken over the nerves. I began packing about a week ago, but only filled one Ziploc Space Bag (these will save your life, especially if you're flying like I am). Yesterday I did a lot more packing and a lot of planning. I made a little calendar for the next 13 days of what outfit I'm going to wear what day so I know what I can pack and what I have to leave out until last minute. I already have my outfit planned for check-in day, is that weird? Considering we can't wear tank tops for our ID photos and I don't want to change, I picked a shirt I absolutely love and always seems to photograph well. It's a little silly to care about something like that, but it just gives me more to plan out until I leave.

I'm expecting to get the DORMS emails tomorrow since the August 4th arrivals received theirs last Tuesday. Fingers crossed! I've been waiting for those emails with bated breath. It turns out DORMS is a little different this time around. There's a list of all the available rooming options and you have to pick the ones you're interested in. You're not guaranteed those, but they try their best. I'm terrified our group's options won't be available. I'll be sure to update when I finish the process!

Until then, au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment