11 May 2014

Getting Closer!

Today marks 3 months until my check-in date! I am so excited for this new chapter in my life! It'll be such a learning experience and an adventure. There's so much that needs to be done before I arrive, yet a lot of that cannot be done until just a few days beforehand, which is really stressing me out. I'm the type of person who wants to get things done early so I know they're done and have time to fix them if need be. I'm really putting off making a list of things that I need to do before check-in because I'm dreading to see how much will be on it.

In other news, I've realized how many friends I've made already, even if they're only online right now. There's over five thousand people on our group Facebook page, it's amazing. I joined when there were about 800. There's a few I talk to a lot, and some who are acquaintances. I hope to meet them all and get to know them. I already have days planned with some friends, such as the One Direction concert in Tampa in October that I'll be attending with at least two lovely girls!

I'm hoping to meet a lot of ICPs (International College Programmers) as well. I would love to meet someone from every continent (except Antarctica, of course). It would be cool to learn about different cultures from those who actually live within them.

Things I still need to do:
  • Make a list of things I need to do before check-in
  • Make a timeline of events thus far
  • Make a packing list

No comments:

Post a Comment