18 May 2014

500 Page Views!

I just logged on to Blogger and saw I've reached over 500 page views! That's so awesome! Thank you everyone!

I've been binge-watching some of my favorite DCP vloggers (past and present) for the past few days and it's really hyping me up! I'm so nervous and excited for this journey! Another check-in day is tomorrow (Monday, May 19th) and I'm so excited for the people in that group! Hopefully they keep us updated and take lots of pictures!

I'm getting super antsy at this point. My mom wants to wait to get plane tickets but I want to book our flight NOW! I already have the times picked out and everything! Mom, if you ever read this, you're really killin' me! But I plan on getting a super early flight and just staying up the night before and sleeping on the planes. Yes, planes as in plural. The airline we plan on flying with makes us take a connecting flight; there isn't a non-stop option. That's a bummer, but I guess I can sleep in the other airport for a couple more hours. I know I'll be too antsy to sleep that night anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment