04 May 2014

Less Than 100 Days!

I haven't written in a while, like I said, I will probably forget about this blog. But there's been a few changes since the last time I've posted. First off, I'm done with my freshman year of university! Thank goodness, I don't know how much longer I could have gone. There's also less than 100 days until my check-in date! I'm not sure if I posted this in the previous post, but my mom and I have our hotel booked for the weekend of check-in! It's slowly becoming more real that I'm moving to Florida for 5  months. It's scary, I won't lie. But I know the time spent there will prove its worth. I'm going to learn so much and I am so excited that I was blessed with the opportunity. Unrelated note, I'm still having a lot of little design issues with my blog. I can't get font colors to change on my blog even though it says they have changed in the settings. The sidebar is off as well. Maybe I'm just picky. But that's all I can think to write right now, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment