26 May 2014

11 weeks!

As the number of days dwindle before my check-in date, the nerves grow. Last night the nerves really set in for me. I'm moving 1,400 miles away from home for half a year. I'm going to work at Disney World for a semester. I'm spending Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year away from home and my family. While I'm nervous, I know this will be good for me. I need to gain some independence and learn some life experiences. Coming from a small town and even smaller high school, there weren't many life lessons to be learned. I know it's going to be hard at first, but I also know it's best that I do this for myself. I know I won't regret going.

I found a great survival guide from a different blog.  That's definitely something worth checking out if you're participating or interested in the DCP.

No comments:

Post a Comment