08 May 2014

Flatmates

In previous posts I said that I've already found my flatmates. I was lucky enough to connect with five beautiful ladies over the group Facebook page. We haven't been able to talk a lot lately because of busy schedules with school (finals ew). I'm praying that we get our lovely 3 bedroom apartment together, because we've become friends in the short time we've known each other. We all agree on the same things and I think we would have a blast together. A few of us have done Google Hangouts together; it's really great getting to know them more. We have yet to determine who will be rooming with who, but I'm sure it'll be great no matter the arrangement. (:

These are my wonderful (hopeful) flatmates:

Dani 
 
I have known Dani the longest out of the group. Dani and I originally had a different group of six a couple months ago when acceptances first started coming out. After we all got accepted, three of us were chosen for Fall and three were chosen for FA. Dani and I split up from the other girl when we had to pick different arrival dates.

Tianna

Dani and I then found Tianna together. We read through her survey and both really liked it, so we decided to talk to her. Shortly after, Tianna became part of our group.

Brittany
After going through a lot of surveys and having to switch out a few girls here and there, we pretty much found our last three roommates at the same time. I've talked to Brittany a lot and we've had a Google Hangout with another one of our roommates.

Hannah R.
Another Hannah! We're still trying to figure out nicknames because "Hannah" (me) and "The other Hannah" (Hannah R.) is probably going to cause a little bit of confusion!

Alyssia
Alyssia and I probably talk most out of the group. Her and I text frequently and have had a couple Google Hangouts together. I've already become close to Alyssia and love having chats with her.

I cannot wait to meet all of these girls and I hope we all find that we have the same housing assignment come August 11th! I wish we knew sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment